We have plenty of new and returning vendors to meet all of your shopping needs. Our office is up and running, where customers can purchase market tokens with EBT cards. The Kid’s Corner is ready to provide fun, informative activities for children of all ages and our vendors are crafting, growing, cooking, and baking all kinds of great products!
Following is a list of vendors who have applied to attend our markets in the past. Please note that all vendors listed may not be at all markets.
- Lois Combs
- Rick DeLap, DeLap Orchards
- Carey DeWitt, Carey’s Custom Canvas
- Fred & Linda Fowler, Fred’s Gardens
- Felipe & Alicia Godina, Godina Concessions
- Vern Haase, Vern’s Creations
- Steve & Sharon Harris, Harris Pottery
- Shelby Hendershot, Promise Land Tannery
- Carey Hunter & Albert Roberts, Pine Stump Farms
- Sandra Karstens, Knotty & Nice
- Estolio Rubio, Rubio’s Produce
- Jenn Nyman, Tunk Valley Bakery
- Doug Woodrow, Monumental Task